Old 11-02-2016, 14:02   #39
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Getting rid of Tories ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Cashy...we are in agreement...but the only thing I think needs consideration is HOW?

In my opinion(and I know this isn't worth a lot) I feel that it should be done by other muslims taking back the control of their own countries......rather than the western world(this would give them something to gripe about until the day of the last trump).
We do not want to make them feel like they are the victims of western aggression.

OK, if they start the process and then ask for the help of western forces....that would be a hugely different matter......then it would be a case of hey up and boots on the ground.
But moderate muslims have to be the instigators of this process...of this I have no doubt.

Bombs and bullets will never beat the ideology...unless the indigent people do the standing up for themselves, it takes a muslim mind to beat a muslim mind.
Trouble with that i think,it is very unlikely to happen, summat like wi the japanese in WW2, they refused to surrender, no-one i'm aware of stood up to say call it a day? they soon changed their minds after a couple of nukes.