View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 14:48   #35
maccawozzagod
God Member

Re: 2016/17 Season Tickets

In general I agree that disabled fans (customers) should be entitled to the concession price, as they cant work, arent likely to be working anytime soon and thus are unlikely to afford a full price.

Perhaps our new MD has just 'misunderstood' the pricing structure of football in general? Concession to me means old, young and infirm.

However, perhaps if this is true in its entirety then it is synonymous with the classification of disabled in general society. I know people who have blue parking badges entitling them to park wherever they like. Now I have no truc with parking directly outside a shop if you have limited mobility - but I know a guy with one eye who is 'disabled'. Does the lack of an eye prevent him from walking 300 yards to said shop just like I would have to? Back to relevance, should the lack of an eye (he works) entitle him to discounted football? I couldnt give many examples but there are plenty of people who are classed as disabled when in fact they are as able as the majority to access the stadium, watch the match, shout and bawl, and pay £8.65 for the privilege.