View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 19:41   #40
Chrisr
Full Member+

Re: 2016/17 Season Tickets

Macca If that is how you really feel towards people with disability? This shows an ignorance of peoples conditions. I can walk through the gate or I wouldn't come, But there are times when I can't walk but you don't see me then. you can't always see what is wrong. I agree there will always be the few who will screw the system if they can and I despise them as much as other people do. I have a blue badge and can count on one hand how many times it has been used. (I can't drive anymore) so I am dependant on my wife, I have a bus pass but can very rarely use it due to my condition, people only see me out at my very best. I would suggest our new MD has a lot to learn quickly. I have followed Stanley since the unibond days when Paul Beck was the hero I was not disabled then, If this proves to be a big problem then I will not renew my season ticket and withdraw support for the club. The club is moving away from the friendly club it was. I will wait and see how the situation pans out. I still want the club to get promotion this season. But I hope enough fans ask the question not for me but for all genuine disabled people.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote