View Single Post
Old 17-02-2016, 15:27   #26
choirboy
Senior Member+

Re: The brand new Carlisle (at home) match thread.

You make some fair observations Chopper01 but you are clearly as "Blue Eyed" as we are "Red Eyed" and it is great to see that there are supporters 'Further Up North' who are just as passionate about their club as we are 'Slightly Further South' about the Stanley! Being reasonable blokes I am sure that we can agree to disagree about footy outcomes sensibly and respectfully.
Football 19 makes a good point when he states that last nights performance by Stanley was far from one of our best this season. We too were missing some influential players and I reckon that the style of some of earlier performances this season would have blown you away!
Anyway, let's agree on the poor standard of the referee and that a point each was a fair outcome on the night.
I am quite a 'Parochial' sort of football fan, and I think that you might be too, as I always look out for the 'North Western' clubs doing well.......including those local within a few miles radius of Accrington but also the likes of Preston, Bury, Rochdale, Blackpool, Halifax and also Carlisle.
Seeing our Northern clubs moving up the leagues and doing well is always a pleasure for me.
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote