View Single Post
Old 21-02-2016, 21:07   #11
Chrisr
Full Member+

Re: Rob Heys

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
Shake your head all you like.

The off the field operation at the club has been a shambles for 10 years, hopefully now we have some light at the end of tunnel.

Well done Mr Holt !
I would look to a few facts, over the last 10 years the reason the club has not been run as professionally as we would have liked, However most were volunteers who didn't get paid a penny and worked dammed hard to keep the club afloat. we know there needs to be a more professional touch to the club management, The people who have been doing the job were the best people to ask where it needed help. Andy had good intentions but his knowledge of the football business is limited. I am afraid the newly appointed MD may look a good candidate on paper the proof of the pudding is in the eating. He seems to be getting rid of anybody who knows anything about the club and as yet not replacing them. I do hope the vacancies will be advertised and a proper interview setting will take place. If we were to offer training to office staff we would have a knowledge based workforce.
I have no confidence in the MD in the manner he has dealt with me over the disabled concession issue, I am aware other people are less than happy. He seems to have Andy in his pocket at the moment I just hope Andy wakes up soon. At the moment the team is making history on the pitch thanks to Andy's investment. I just hope the unnecessary nonsense off the pitch won't spoil any of this. I will back the team to the end, But I am sure not going next season under this MD.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote