View Single Post
Old 26-02-2016, 06:24   #37
Tom D

Re: Sorry, Mr Burgess - still "tinpot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeayess View Post
So tell us how the change will attract new fans then because that's what we have to do.

And if you think letting everyone in for nothing will fill the ground then thing again because it didn't the last time it was tried.

A sugar daddy will only last so long then reality bites so whats your master plan for self sufficiency or is that question too hard?
I don't think we should let everyone in for nothing, they should be charged an appropriate price. I was using the example to illustrate my point.

Changes to attract bigger attendances:

League 1 football - applicable to both home and away fans
Improved match day experience - including new facilities like the ones being proposed/built
Relatively cheap season ticket - for both the above 200 is reasonable. Most able to afford particularly if saved up over a year, or even a few months.
Fans not moaning at the slightest change - if I was a casual fan, reading some of the moaning seen on here would put me off, it drags the club down over something relatively insignicant e.g. Buying tickets 50 yards from where they usually do. If people can't cope with this 'massive upheaval', I'm surprised they can cope with anything.