View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 09:42   #25
Red-Osbornello
Full Member+

Re: Yeovil match thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Maybe the frustrations of last night haven't yet been purged from my system, but why am I not surprised that the response to a defeat is to demand a further reduction in admission prices?
How many reductions have to be made before it's accepted that most people in Accrington wouldn't get off their a...s to watch the team if you paid them.
I agree with you here Exile. The prices have just been reduced during a time we've got a lot of hype about us and that in itself should be a help to drive people on to the ground. I can't see any regime old or new further reducing them for these matches.

I think regardless of price, the numbers will increase (albeit temporarily) if we're still in this sort of position in a month or so as the excitement will drum up as we hit the final stage of the season - as they did with the last playoff season.

Also - a lot of people outside the regular fan-base potentially won't know how important these next few fixtures are as they won't be studying the table in the same way we are.

Illustrations, Web & Graphic Design:
www.pixelborndesigns.co.uk

Accrington Stanley Section:
www.pixelborndesigns.co.uk/sections/accrington-stanley
Red-Osbornello is offline   Reply With Quote