View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 08:59   #35
monkey hanger
God Member

Re: Don's Match Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
The only thing the club can appeal against is the sending off, nothing else. Technically the referee was not wrong, just plain stupid
delighted with the point against an in form side away from home but after watching the goals rush I just can,t believe what I saw. clive Thomas got all manner of stick when he blew the whistle whilst a corner was in the air before someone scored a goal from it. but whistling kettle yesterday did something I,ve never seen in 60 years of playing watching and refereeing. I always wait till the ball is in mid field or gone out of play before ending a half or at full time. that stops any arguments whatsoever. this would not take place by a new young referee doing his first under 9,s match. you don't need technowledgy for these things its called common sense. we all know kettle and his other pals will be out next week causing their self induced mayhem. they are not cheats but I,ve always wondered how some have got where they got in the first place, I do know there is a lot of creeping and pushing certain people in refereeing. could tell you loads of stories but would take me hours and my finger would be blunt. only hope the two points lost will not affect us at the end of the season. if there was any doubt about the side this should really galvanise them as it seems to be Stanley against the world.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote