View Single Post
Old 16-03-2016, 22:00   #30
choirboy
Senior Member+

Re: Wycombe Match Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyfire View Post
A point earned for me and fair reflection of the game. Wycombe liked the long ball and physical hold up for runners up top. Wasn't much happening for either team 1st half (entertainment was Robbie savage getting Clayton end abuse) if anything Wycombe looked slightly more threatening till final few mins of half when scored. We came out second half and had a good spell of pressure unfortunately we couldn't fashion a goal. For there goal one of there forwards got the better of 3 of our defenders to play in the scorer. After this we created a couple of chances but they created more pressure around our goal. Piero gets my special mention tonight works tirelessly and along with billy creates alot of our best chances.
Robbie Savage has never been "More closely marked" in his whole career than he was in the first half tonight by young Dean in the Clayton End!
Robbie took the banter in great spirit and enjoyed the creative singing from The Ultras.
Not sure if he and Jermain enjoyed the soup that they had to eat for the cameras though.
It looked a bit like thick liquid dog pooh to me!

Last edited by choirboy; 16-03-2016 at 22:02.
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote