View Single Post
Old 22-03-2016, 19:49   #326
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Paris Shootings.

It was also to top up Germanies population numbers (It's done that right enough! ). Folk are getting older, retiring & costing the state large lumps of ackkers, so a new younger generation of workers was required & would you believe it? It just so happens there's all these young arab Doctors, Dentists, Engineers & a multitude of other skilled bodies just gagging to get the Germany to enrich the Country with the benefit of their skills!

Yeah right! From the "official figures" (fantasy figures more like)of 1.2 Million enrichers that have arrived at least 2 thirds of them aren't even basically literate, way to go Ange!

EU Migrant Crisis 2015: Germany Could Spend Billions On Refugee Care And Integration, Labor Minister Says

Forgot to add, that at some point they'll be running round shouting "Ich bin ein Berliner!! Ali Snackbar in shallots!" clutching a German (European) Passport .... and guess where they'll be turning up next?

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 22-03-2016 at 19:54.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote