View Single Post
Old 29-03-2016, 21:49   #5
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Re: Had A day of Pseudo Irish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Actually they were pikers, over here and from what I could see working hard because I couldn't afford to do what they did, putting their children through confirmation.

it looked like they spent a fortune on their girls dresses making it special, they all seemed to be enjoying themselves, I was enjoying myself except...

...One heck of alot of the disco seemed to be Patriotic Irish music, (none of which was kind to the British) fairy nuff, you want to be a patriot, why aren't you in Ireland?

The little girls looked lovely, well decked out in white, proud of what they were up to, however why should a group of four of these miniature Angels wander around the pub asking the innocent folk for money? When they got to me I suggested that their parents had obviously paid a fortune dressing them up and putting on a bit of a do, could they need anything from me?

They seemed to think I should make a contribution, they left disappointed.

I left the pub, I don't need the hassle.
M’kay..

I’m guessing that they had been working harder than those English derelicts that frequent the upper regions of Warner Street or this epitome of the English rose

Blackburn woman branded 'filthy and disgusting' for spitting in the face of job centre security guard (From )

They seemed to enjoy themselves…having a few beers and a laugh on an English bank holiday like these English revellers

Fight involving fans and Salford Red Devils players breaks out at rugby match | Sport | The Guardian

They were playing patriotic music in a foreign country..oh dear..better tell those nasty English not to sing any patriotic stuff at the next World Cup or Olympics

Music not kind to the British…oh dear (yet again)…after all those wonderful things that the British brought to the Irish.

Giving money to kids that have been confirmed is a tradition, albeit a dying one…kinda like bob-a-job, penny for the guy and putting a silver coin under the pillow of the pram of a newborn

Stereotyping for cheap laughs is so easy ain’t it?....

Next time you want to take a racial pop, you ferret breeding, flat cap wearing, clog dancing, pigeon fancying, matchstick man with your matchstick dog….think on, because those pseudo Irish actually pity you..

8 things we Irish really think of our English neighbors