View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 23:11   #11
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Re: Had A day of Pseudo Irish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i dont want to seem picky but Guinness used English people singing English songs in England as a counter measure to Irish people singing anti British songs in England ..

i guess he thinks its wrong to be English in England

just like most left wing idiots
I’m open to debate, open to argument, don’t mind being given grief because of my opinions..what I do take exception to is being called an idiot by someone who clearly lacks any semblance of intelligence!

Obviously the title of the youtube link beginning with the words ‘FRANCE’ and ‘MARSEILLE’ didn’t swing it for him, nor, if his attention span allowed, did reading the associated precis stating that it was English fans fighting in Marseille, nor did the bits of the film showing French shops and police permeate his anti-alien tinfoil helmet.

It's not wrong to be English in England, you can be English in any country you damn well like, my point, in using this video, was that the Irish (and it doesn’t matter if they are ‘real’, ‘traveller’ or ‘expat’) were being berated for playing a few rebel songs at a confirmation disco, whereas the English pull down their trousers, throw stones, disrupt life and pretty much thumb their noses at the rule of law in a foreign country because of a sport.