View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 18:09   #17
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Luton away travel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Hmmmmm, these comments about Luton are dampening my enthusiasm a tad about going?
Remember this ?.
QUOTE=yonmon;1134904]Di...... I can attest to the fact that your friend and mine ( Cashy !) was in an agreeable state of mind, if his beaming smile of welcome for me was anything to go by !. However, it did little to placate my feelings that in a crummy Stadium, in an even crummier Town where the only pies available are of the crummy Chicken Balti ilk ...Yuk !...where I witnessed yet another crummy referee in action, where do the F A acquire such officials ?.....saw a vile bunch of crummy home fans !....met two crummy stewards who could not understand, let alone answer the simplest of questions !...
Then I find that I missed an opportunity to chat with Revived Red !...so all in all Di today was crummy !!.
As for the game F19 has said it all !!.....Goodnight all !!.[/QUOTE]

Here's why, in spite of Ash's great efforts and Nick's invite, I shall not be at Luton !...twelve months have done little to repair the emotional damage inflicted on me last season !.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Here's why, in spite of Ash's great efforts and Nick's invite, I shall not be at Luton !...twelve months have done little to repair the emotional damage inflicted on me last season !.

Last edited by yonmon; 04-04-2016 at 18:11.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote