Thread: The sun
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 19:30   #24
maccawozzagod
God Member

Re: The sun

a) even a moron like Dean Windass should realise that asking clubs like Stanley to offer ridiculous contracts is tantamount to suicide.

b) even toerag tabloid journalists should realise that asking clubs like Stanley to offer ridiculous contracts is tantamount to suicide.

c) even a school mag editor should realise that asking clubs like Stanley to offer ridiculous contracts is tantamount to suicide.

How could a story like that ever come to waste ink is beyond me and I cant believe the level of misintellect that has come to pass.

If you're reading this Josh may I advise you that you tell your dad to keep his nose out of your business from now on.

Stanley are a small fry club where players come to learn their trade. It's ideal because any Google Page Ranking faux pas will have little bearing on the rest of your life. But, if owd big nose starts upsetting your new fans then you'll soon come to realise just how harsh bitter fans can be. They'll ridicule you for everything and ruin your career. Fathers day soon, buy him a muzzle