View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 13:57   #62
chopper5

Re: Saturday's Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post

I'm sure you'll both accept that, with a sell-out, the 'usual' may not always be possible.
However, I always understood that you could choose to stand or sit on the Clayton End. I'm not sure if Chopper's reference to 'not bothering' means that approach will still apply on Saturday or whether you either stand or you sit where you're allotted a specific seat number (do they even have seat numbers on the Clayton End?).
If that's the case, then get there early to get a seat.
But whatever the arrangements, knowing Stanley fans and Accrington folk, I'm sure there would be someone in a seat who'd be willing to let a disabled chap and/or a small child sit down if they were asked politely.
I'm lucky enough to have secured tickets for the Clayton End but don't know and don't care if I'm standing or sitting. But, if it's the latter, I'll be happy to swap if I see someone who's in more need.
Yes, of course I accept that.

I assumed that I would just have to get there early to get a seat. Because there isn't normally reserved seating on the clayton end.

My only (minor) gripe is that the reserved seating was only mentioned for the first time this weekend (that I'm aware of?), when tickets have been on sale for a few weeks.

A bit of forethought and it could have been avoided.

But I'm not complaining, I've got tickets, we'll be there, that's the main thing! A sore back and arms is a small price to pay to see Stanley in league one. [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
chopper5 is offline   Reply With Quote