View Single Post
Old 16-05-2016, 13:42   #407
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSix View Post
I consider my kids rights and their erosion through taking away the ECHR etc.
And that same ECHR is at the root of a lot of recent grievances within the UK & elsewhere due to its misuse & interpretation by inept ECHR Judges & further exploited by scummy, slimy human rights lawyers!

The talk is about a British bill of rights for the British people, laws & protections laid down & banged out by the British for the British, an enhancement & modernised version of the "Magna Carta", which for centuries was the basis of our laws & the enabling of our freedoms. It was good enough that many free countries based their own legal & social systems on our model.

The eu's interference has diluted & destroyed its inherent principles & value, should UK fail to break free, what is presently seen as unfair, prejudiced & undermining of British justice will become markedly worse as we'll have no control over an unelected body deciding what's best for us & our constitution. Especially as the effects of their diktats will have no direct bearing on them (the makers) , but will most definitely be used to grind us down & make us complacently accept further binds on our freedoms.