View Single Post
Old 26-06-2016, 14:12   #871
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burningman View Post
Lancashire county as a whole has fared well in the latest funding rounds with some £211m allocated from the European Regional Development Fund and the European Social Fund for 2014 to 2020.
A Pittance, given back to us with conditions, plus this 211m is over six years, working out at about 35m, per year. Last year alone (2015) UK paid in 17.8 Billion & even being magnanimous lets take away our rebate, we're still looking at 12.9 Billion p.a. As I said a pittance.

Far better the 17.8 Billion being kept in the UK & invested as required than sent away to pay for every damned waif, stray & basket case in the eu & us being given some of our own cash back as a largess of the corrupt eu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by egg&chips View Post
Ahh, the company we travel with. Now let me think, the last time we had rampant, hard line,isolationist Nationalism across Europe would have been eighty odd years ago. Somebody remind me how that turned out.
Let Britain be free, Europe's far-right parties urge | Reuters
We Won! Pretty much like we did on Thursday, this little Island out in the Atlantic off the west coast of europe has once again stood up to aggression, threats & danger from the heart of a Germany dominated europe. It has as usual fallen to the Brits to defend democracy, decency & fairness not just for ourselves but also the europeans who have shown that they need saving from themselves again.