View Single Post
Old 27-06-2016, 02:29   #12446
Eric
God Member

Re: Today in pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Firstly, I'd like to say that I've been following the Referendum with great interest, and while I don't feel qualified to weigh in on the subject, I feel proud of the outcome and the courage of my Accrington friends, however they voted.
I have great hopes for the future.

Now in an effort to catch up, I'd like to post a few snaps over the next few days. Summer has come to my part of the world like a switch has been turned on. We warmth-starved Canucks have gone a little mad. These are from my garden, and the surrounding area. Miss Pris has to come into it at some point, of course Also the Celebration of my Aunt's Life was held in a perfect summer day this June. She always took bad weather as a personal affront, so for her day to have had fair weather was wonderful. The box held her favourite sweets: Licorice Allsorts.
Great pics ... love that cat ... she looks as if she is plotting to take over this spiral arm of the galaxy ... cats think big.

I remember my grandad used to sing that song for my gran and me. Her name was Sarah, by the way (altho' she always went by "Sally") And half way thru he always added "Eee by gum she's a champion."
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote