View Single Post
Old 28-06-2016, 22:00   #932
KiTChener

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Thing is, though he aint been very good at all (in my eyes) he was voted leader by people whoever they happen to be, by a huge majority, last i heard that was democratic, The majority of Labour MPs have never really supported the man, the people who voted him in bothered to pay the subs and are grass roots people,as far as i'm concerned many Labour MPs have forgot the meaning of Democracy, and by calling on him to quit, you are actually backing a nest of vipers imho. I have just seen on twitter our own MP says Never once has Jeremy Corbyn said he supports Labour!! funny that, Can you recall our MP supporting his constituents over brexit? cos i certainly cant. Well to be perfectly honest i would rather support Corbyn than an MP who does that.

WOW Cashy, that must be the longest post you've ever made!!

You are well known on here for eloquently stating your view in as few words as possible, yet, even though this ranks as possibly your longest one-finger effort, it is surely one of your best, to the point, and as truthful as you always are!!

Keep up the good work, your views, and those of Magpi are the ones I look most forward to reading on here!!
KiTChener is online now   Reply With Quote