Thread: Labour Party
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 18:33   #52
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Labour Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laatab View Post
Hi, I'm a local Labour party member and supporter of Jeremy Corbryn. I've just this afternoon been reading through this thread and your interesting discussion. It occurred to me that actually many people have only seen Jeremy through the lens of the Main Stream Media (MSM) which in my opinion is toxic towards people who speak out against the established political status quo. To put it mildly, if Jeremy mentioned he was looking forward to Christmas the MSM would headline as "Jeremy Corbryn Still Believes In Santa" and when they say he's unelectable what they mean is "he cant be bought". I've posted a link to a video of Jeremy that I think portrays him as he truly is and hope you take the time to watch it.

Very best wishes

Laa
Please explain, at which point should I forgive him?

When he became 'the leader', I thought, at last back to grassroots, then (it's a big then), he lost me and several other ex supporters of the labour party by saying let's stay in. I would have followed him anywhere until his coat turned against all he had said, now he has proved himself to be nothing more than a politician, had he stuck to being out he perhaps could be the P.M. next time around, as it is, I want a P.M. of any party that will truly support the U.K. before all else.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote