Old 01-07-2016, 20:59   #59
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Labour Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I really don't know Cashy, but leaders have to be capable of leading.....they have to have the gravitas that underlines their authority......and he hasn't got that skill.

If you know that you have taken on something which is far bigger than you have the ability to cope with then you do the moral thing and make way for someone who can do what you can't.

It may seem like betraying those Labour Party members which voted him into this post, but surely that is better than watching the party implode......with all the consequences that such an action has.
His holding on, makes the party unelectable. It makes it look ridiculous.
Whats ridiculous to me is Corbyn was democratically elected and the simple fact these VIPERS would not accept the fact, I honestly think that fact he would be accepted is beyond question, the fact he was from the left of the party, the left who always looked towards the ordinary people is unacceptable to scum like them, the vested interests of Vipers has come first, it seems to me people are not grasping that fact, the grass roots voted him in i believe NOT because of what the London Based press said, but cos ordinary people were sick to the back teeth of em, personally i would rather Labour be un-electable than this scum represent me.