Thread: Labour Party
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 21:34   #60
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Re: Labour Party

There is some real tripe being posted here..

Tony Blair did NOT represent grass roots labour supporters. He's a damn war criminal, so is Jack Straw who our own MP constantly retweets becauseof his anti Corbyn stance.

Isn't it a national trait of the English to stand up against bullies, no matter how many of them there are? Isn't that what Corbyn is doing? Standing up to the 172 'jobs for the boys labour MP's' who are now quaking in their boots and dithering over asking for another leadership election, in case they end up with egg on their face.

Corbyn has not made a fist of anything...he's done no different than our own MP who is on record as stating 'I'm voting remain, but I really want to leave', neither did I see the Jones boy out campaigning on the streets for remain....funny I don't see anyone in the national media or the PLP calling for his head

People on this site have been calling for an overhaul of political parties for years..this is a chance to stick it to people like Jones who put their own career above the people who voted him in