View Single Post
Old 17-07-2016, 19:41   #1
Mariner75
Junior Member+

Calling out to Accrington Fans!

Hi, I'm a Grimsby Town fan and writer for the fanzine Cod Almighty - daily independent coverage of Grimsby Town Football Club

Now that we're back in the football league (remember us?) the site are reviving a series of Rough Guides that we used to run in the league and I'm writing about you guys. For an example of what we write, here is the one we wrote about you back in 2006. Cod Almighty - the Grimsby Town fanzine

For this year we're making sure that GTFC fans know all about our opponents in League Two, so I'm here to ask if there are any Stanley facts and fables that you think I should include beyond what a routine Google search will provide for me. Fans' favourites, fans' villains, recommended pubs, funny stories, famous fans, claims to fame, high points and low points, authoritarian chairmen, characterful managers or mad mascots, basically anything that you think people should know about your club and anything that you think will make the Accrington Stanley Rough Guide the most informative and entertaining on the site.

Thanks for looking. All the best for the season and look forward to seeing you at Blundell Park on Boxing Day!
Mariner75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web