Thread: Labour Party
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2016, 11:52   #262
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Labour Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laatab View Post
I don't quite follow you Less. You asked a question and I gave you the means to answer it. You seem to think I'm some sort of party activist trying to push some party line on you when truth is I'm just an ordinary party member. I'm afraid that whatever burning questions the answer to which you feel "we need to know" would be best addressed by you actually putting in the effort to discover it yourself. With respect if you put 10% of the effort you put into moaning and groaning on here into actually telling your MP what you think you may actually find you do have a voice that can be heard and your boundless energy might even contribute to something positive in people's lives.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Whenever it'd be convenient you pretend not to follow, plain fact is those links are useless I've had them and know they are never going to help in answering any questions on life, the Universe or anything. Though the above post shows you to be just like Jones, if you don't have a statistic to hand what's wrong with inventing one?
I call into question your 10% of my moaning, allow me to enlighten you, if like you I only read and posted in this thread then perhaps 10% could be accurate however I'm not a one trick pony, unlike you I moan on a great deal more threads on site! So if I was to invent a statistic that meant by cutting down on my moaning and sending a message that is guaranteed to be ignored by our representitive I would in actual fact have to reduce my amount most dramatically possibly by as much as 95%!
Until Jonesy actually represents his constituents instead of his failing party I for one will continue to moan, it is allowed both in politics and across the whole of AccyWeb.[emoji41]

Last edited by Less; 25-07-2016 at 11:55.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote