Thread: New Bus Station
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2016, 17:02   #113
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: New Bus Station

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
What point is a business plan when the powers that be, take the centre out of the town?

What point is a business plan when the life blood is squeezed out of a portion of the town?

LCC and Hyndburn Council they should be stood up against a wall and shot with the bullshine that they try to feed us.

Anyway I am going to ask Neil if I can borrow his 'rosy tinted specs' - he's only borrowed them from Ken Moss anyway...see if they make me see good ol' Accrington in a better light.
What is the point of putting a smiley on to emphasise one's sarcasm when the only sober member of the site throws a wobbly and asks...

...ALL OF THE ABOVE?

You're absolutely right we know you're right, but as much as others hate us doing it (and moan at us for moaning about it), all we can do is moan about it because,

No one listens, they/we all know best, let the small shopkeeper go under but look, look, we have the modern equivalent of the emperor's clothes.

Isn't it ooh, isn't it ahh, isn't it absolutely wow?

We've never seen a bus station so absolutely fine.

Even if it is in the wrong place at the wrong time, we should gather together and cheer the naked audacity of it.
[emoji41] (WARNING this smiley may or may not contain sarcasm)
Less is offline   Reply With Quote