Thread: New Bus Station
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2016, 20:05   #115
Busman747
Always EVIL within us

Re: New Bus Station

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Try being a little more positive, the lovely walk from the post office to our grand new bus station passes by many shops you may wish to use and help the shop keepers of Accrington.

Why are so many people negative so often? Lets try and have a warm, rosy and positive outlook on things.
Know what you are saying Neil but - - most of my customers are 80+ and have to walk the other way ie: Bus station to the Post office. True, they pass some nice shops - but it is uphill to the P.O.

I have managed to divert my bus to go along Abbey St. instead of using Eastgate after leaving the bus station for some of my customers and other companies are doing similar routes. More and more customers are realising that they CAN get to the Post office by bus providing they are willing to wait a few minutes

I am sure that they enjoy the downhill stroll through those shops as they go back to the bus station