View Single Post
Old 13-08-2016, 09:30   #57
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: EFL Round 2 draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiTChener View Post
Then to find my regular 'RESERVED' seat has been taken over by 'hospitality', not a happy bunny.
Does whoever makes these decisions at the club not realise that fans can be a superstitious lot, wanting to keep the same routine on match days, IE, same seat/standing position,
Lucky underpants etc. Apart from the fact that we sit with our regular crowd, which has now been denied us, contributing to a potential lack of atmosphere, which can be lacking in some areas of the main stand anyway.
How to alienate your loyal fans without really trying!!
Whilst I appreciate you predicament, Season Ticket holders seats do not apply for cup games as you have to pay £20 like everyone else, the only thing is that you can purchase yours before all the 'riff raff' as someone politely called the main body of Stanley supporters. The one thing I am worried about is now that Sky are showing the game live, how many walk-ons will say sod it, why pay £20 when I could watch it for free in the pub or with a few tinnies at home.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!

Last edited by Outback Ozzy; 13-08-2016 at 09:39. Reason: extra text
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote