View Single Post
Old 21-08-2016, 21:35   #11
Chewbacca
Full Member+

Re: Burnley Ticket Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by accybeme View Post
Not impressed with the way ticket sales were organised,the club obviously wanted to make the most profit from the sale of Burnley match tickets, firstly restricting season ticket holders to 1 ticket, then restricting the sale to only those who purchased a ticket to the Exeter match at the same time, then lastly season ticket holders who would like to bring a friend will be allowed to purchase a ticket on Monday afternoon, with the tickets being distributed having designated seating numbers the tickets bought for friends will probably be nowhere near the season ticket holders sit

I thought it was open sale tomorrow? I may have missed something.

Maybe there may not have been enough to offer all season ticket holders 2, plus Loyalty Card holders and the hospitality they aim to sell. That is fair enough, but maybe the longer term ST holders limiting it to maybe 700 for example should have been offered 2. If that is 2, 3 or 4th year ST holders it wouldn't matter, providing the club had a proper database and a few seconds to do a query.

That is what I would have done, priority for those who have had STs longest if not all could be offered a couple. This may happen more in future years so the club can learn.

Last edited by Chewbacca; 21-08-2016 at 21:38.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote