Thread: No Wonder!
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2016, 09:14   #10
RainbowSix

Re: No Wonder!

Toxocariasis is very serious although quite rare in the UK, however it is spread by a lot more than doggy doo doo. Cats, foxes, rabbits, chickens etc. can all carry the larvae.

The not washing of hands after stroking an infected animal can pass it on, as can eating improperly cooked chicken etc.

Domestic dogs get blamed for it, the dog owners vilified over it yet the majority all scoop the poop after their dog has done doo doo, yet the minority that don't give a monkeys make it worse for the rest of sensible dog owners.

This child (who I hope recovers fully) may have caught it from one of the other sources, 8 is a bit old to be playing in sandpits or crawling on the pavement - these days Minecraft and Pokemon are more interesting to them

I cannot say I have seen a dog wandering the streets without an owner (that has not escaped) in over 20+ years, they are now too valuable to be let out on the streets, so any doo doo on the pavements will likely have been done with an owner present.

Say anything to them and you get a torrent of abuse, if they don't care about what the animal is doing then they don't care about what anyone else has to say to them about it.

The same goes for spitting, I saw a youth of about 11yrs spit on the pavement the other day, it landed about 6" from the gutter that would have been a better place to flob should he have a need to, he probably didn't.
Say anything and you get abuse.

So venting on here is going to do nothing but allow you to vent as they won't be reading it or taking any notice should they ever be bothered to.
They don't care - isn't our society a wonderful thing
RainbowSix is offline   Reply With Quote