View Single Post
Old 27-08-2016, 21:51   #27
Chrisr
Full Member+

Re: Morecambe Thread

I think everybody agrees that the Turning point was the sending off. I was chuffed for Billy Kee scoring two goals, But the lad still does not seem his old self and seems he is still not fully recovered from his injury. Shay was lacklustre, McConville was all over the place and his passing was woeful. Distribution seems to be a problem again this season. It was obvious the three players mentioned should have been subbed. There were good replacements on the bench but as usual it is down to the last 10 Mins to substitute. Why was Chris Eagles not out there? I am afraid John Coleman seems to pick players by name or reputation and not actually on form. The defence was ok at first and then became shambolic before stabilising a little. I was wondering why they only allowed Dorceian to take the throw ins, He was very slow and inaccurate. I am afraid at times it looked like 11 men had walked on to play for us and had never met before. Then you get a taste of magic but not quite enough. There is hope we can improve but I do think the manager has to rotate the squad more and change tactics earlier. We can not afford to lose games like this. Last season has gone. we have to go forward.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote