View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 08:02   #55
monkey hanger
God Member

Re: The Cheltenham Roar

a few observations from a very forgettable game. i found the game to be a total bore. poor passes abounding and certain players always looking to pass backwards when they receive the ball. our free kicks in goal scoring positions are on par with a poor sunday league side and why do other sides look more dangerous than we do when they get a corner. do we practice either, if not we should really spend a lot of time on both as points have been dropped with other sides getting their set pieces right. neither side deserved a win yesterday. as for the ref. well where do you start. still playing to last years laws regarding goal scoring opportunity decisions. as we saw a few weeks ago hughes sent off correctly, yesterday their guy got a yellow then the red as he was previously cautioned. as for the romy incident he continued to follow up on his challenge which to me was excessive force as they call it. a day to forget, can,t be any worse next week against afc oyston unfortunatly i wont be their to witness it.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote