View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 18:58   #351
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: Metal Detecting (Including Finds).

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubeaut View Post
Just thought I would say hi and Wow! you guys have entertained me for a good few hours.

I am totally new to this website after stumbling across it looking for some info on old Huncoat, I've always been interested in those that have gone before and always fancied some 'stick shaking' as you call it Accyexplorer

Maybe Santa will bring me my very own stick and I may see you out there in them there hills, until then I will watch from the sign lines and eagerly await the pictures of the spoils!!

Oh and well done all involved in Mr Bonds medal saga, Im just a sucker for a good tail with a happy ending

Hi L,welcome to the forum.
I'm Jason, you'll find me mostly in this section because life's too short to be taken too seriously plus I have plenty of free time to shake my stick
Sometimes,I'll stick my oar in the other sections but that mainly just to stir the pot

You,and others,may be interested to know that you don't actually need your own stick to shake,there are clubs that offer the chance to go along and use one of their detectors to see if you enjoy the experience before forking out your hard earned cash.

Anyhow,I hope Santa makes you happy,I may see you in rural Lancashire sometime

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote