View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 09:53   #7
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: American Presidential Election

Must admit to wanting "The Donald" from the start. Clinton is part of the establishment, always was & always will be, if she'd have got in it would have been a case of more of the same & a further erosion of faith in politicoes (if there ever was any in the first place).

The D, isn't a politico, he's a complete change to all that has been previously, he's a showman, knows what buttons to press, added to that he's a self made man, his campaign was with his money & not from the coffers of some party funded by activists, taxpayers & money men. He put his money, where his mouth is & that mouth has definitely caused some consternation amongst the establishment, his own "Party" & he's set the millenials, lefty liberals & snowflakes into meltdown!

Absolutely brilliant to my mind, he's shown these people their arses & maybe, just maybe other folks, here there & around the world may now take a good hard look at themselves, their policies & start to think about listening to their populace or they to will be joining the blubbering, hand wringers in their self inflicted cesspool that the rest of us "Uneducated" have been warning about for long enough!