View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 11:28   #13
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: American Presidential Election

Mutti just can't let it go!

taken from the New York Times

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has offered President-elect Donald Trump "close cooperation" on the basis of shared trans-Atlantic values that she says include respect for human dignity regardless of people's origin, gender or religion.
Merkel told reporters in Berlin on Wednesday that the campaign which ended in Trump's victory featured "confrontations that were difficult to bear."
Merkel stressed Germany's close historical connection with the United States. She said: "Germany and America are connected by values: democracy, freedom, respect for the law and for the dignity of human beings, independently of origin, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or political views."
She added: "On the basis of these values, I am offering the future president of the United States of America, Donald Trump, close cooperation."
She said the partnership with the U.S. "is a foundation stone of German foreign policy."

This, from the leader of a country that destroyed Europe & the world twice in the 20th Century via armed conflict, was then raised from the ruins of its own folly by the American dollar after their second attempt & making them an economic success to the detriment of many others. And now, in the 21st century, seemingly determined to destroy & dilute themselves & Europe once more care of "Merkels mongrels" flooding the western european lands.

Absolutely incredulous!

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 09-11-2016 at 11:30.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote