Old 09-11-2016, 18:01   #32
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: American Presidential Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Cashy, I think that your comment about locker room filth is a little unfair.(I am that 'some person')
You cannot compare the faults of these two American politicians....they are not comparable at all.
Neither of these people are suitable for the serious office of President.

Some of the things he has said about women are deeply offensive. How he has treated women has been offensive. Saying that women should be punished for having an abortion is despicable.All this shows that he is bad at making judgements.
Hilary Clinton is no better, she also has shown herself to be criminally negligent...and duplicitous.
But then it seems to me that those attributes are valued in politics.
I liked neither of these people and we heard very little about what they plan to do(other than Donald Trump being contentious in saying he will build a wall to keep the Mexicans out...and that he will turf Muslims out of the country).not much was said about what would be done and how it would be achieved.
I also like neither of em,and am glad they aint standing oer here, but i have already said i would have voted Trump if i had that choice,and i stand by that. point is to me, though both aint suitable but fact is yer only mentioning now about Clinton being criminally negligent, so it seems to me yer being unfair not i.