Thread: Morecambe
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 20:01   #42
Chrisr
Full Member+

Re: Morecambe

In answer to Baldy, I use the turnstiles next to the club shop. I do come down the metal steps from the crown. and go back that way. As for talking to DB I think not.
As for the scanners and website, Firstly the scanners can be set up to run quite quickly, As for going live on the website I know this may seem a daunting task but in the simple terms it is an easy site to set up, run . and manage. have a look at some other venues not just football. you have to put the basic seating plan in with the seat numbers and use a colour system for season ticket holders and if a s/t holder decides to bring a friend he/she can book the required seats and by entering the S?T seat no the computer system will allocate the seats and show a released S/T seat for sale for some one else. This saves a loss off possible seat sales. that is just one small example of a live web site benefitting the club. There are other benefits but I won't go into that here. The club needs to promote itself to the world never mind Accrington. We could also stream live matches to the continental fans as well as British Fans for a fee. This could be a club led offer as a package deal perhaps. Fans involvement via the supporters club may help, we all need to help. I am aware that things are not going to well on the pitch at the moment but off the pitch we can do our bit. if you have an idea put it on here and have it scrutinised by the forum.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote