View Single Post
Old 24-11-2016, 08:29   #23
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Once upon a time .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Damn it! That's PETA & the Animal rights mobs getting a she-ity on too!

Quandary time again for the great unwashed sjws!
I know it can be dangerous, but, I've been thinking.

We didn't used to get any of this P.C. nonsense before the 1970's up until then men had been happily killing each other through the centuries and women would announce that they will obey in their wedding vows, then a female liberation caused them to rise up and add to global warming by burning their bras.*
All that seemed to do was increase the productivity of Asian sweatshops when within a few months the same liberated ladies found tripping over breasts that hung down to their ankles was uncomfortable, so they bought some more.
With female emancipation should have come female responsibility however, instead of making sensible changes to life they created the P.C. brigade, some say it was revenge and meant to just upset the men that had kept them chained to the kitchen sink for millennia, what they didn't realise was that once introduced it would be forced onto all genders of all walks of life by lefty lesbian killjoys.
So now we do have equality, all of us have to suffer the stupidity of these people.

It might be noticed however, that things aren't completely cocked up, modern technology has moved forward in leaps and bounds thanks to this revolution, I think the change in female attitudes has forced more men to hide in their sheds for a bit of peace and quiet. This is all well and good but no-one can stay in the shed forever so when they come out they had to prove to their boss, (sorry I think I meant loving partner) their time had been productive, resulting in the advance of computers, digital cameras and mobile phones, etc.

On considering the situation I would give up the advances gladly if we could get back to a situation where I can call a spade a spade and Little Red Riding Hood can be read to children at bedtime so that they drift happily off to sleep rather than have them lying there worrying about the four hour lecture that came after the story telling them how unfair life is and how the wolf somehow represents the oppression of men on the fairer sex.

*Please note, women didn't know they were adding to global warming it is a profitable industry that hadn't been invented back then.

Last edited by Less; 24-11-2016 at 08:37.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote