View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 11:39   #1154
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

So the Austrians & Italians have done their dirty little deeds, Austria going with the same ol' same ol' mainly brought about by the influence of the major cities & their bubble mentality (fools to themselves). And the Italians have actually displayed a modicum of common sense by binning Renzi, result, the upper echelons are all in a quandry & the "Fuhrerin Merkel & Stab" are no doubt quite perturbed with the outcome.

Meanwhile over the week-end in the good old UK, the feeble minded are still in denial (Smegg, Fannyon, Bliar) spouting their foolishness. And Gawd 'elp us, Daisy DisMay prepares to face the (EU leaning) Supreme court to bang out the actual abstruseness of the vocabulary of article 50! Furthermore the traitors within (Davis & BoJo) are seen sliding on the actual definition of "Out means out!" to "Well actually,we could ....."

Enter the enraged Scouser! On hearing the duplicitous whinings from aforesaid Davis & Johnson, Mr.Paul (Bootle Scally) Nuttall the new Kipper boss chucks his two pennorth worth into the mix. Threatening Jezzer CorpyBin & the Abbotpotamous that their acolytes are now fair game & ripe for targeting from here on in up to 2020 & he's got his beady little eyeballs (all 4 of 'em) on DisMay & her crew of "Brexit means Brexit" sort of, kinda, maybe, if I really must Brexiters? (Judge them by their actions).

According to the "Bootle Scally" the rise of the Patriot begins this Thursday 8th Dec in that much lauded metropolis Sleaford & North Hykeham! (Er ... Where exactly?) For those requiring enlightenment, Slea & N-Hyke lies in the heart of "Bomber command" Country, Lincolnshire, just south of Lincoln & about 45 miles west of Skeggy (Lawd save us)!

Now, if anywhere should & would have patriotic roots, this surely must be the place right? A County that watched & counted the brave youth (ours & our allies) out & counted the diminished numbers back in after they'd sallied forth day & night in defence of our realm in the dark days of the 1940's. I do truly hope, for the sake of the UK, that there still exists in this area a strong spirit, willing, to once again fight back against the rising darkness crawling out from an ever more overbearing oppressive Germany dominated Europe.