View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 12:09   #15
Chrisr
Full Member+

Re: Time to discuss Coleman

The thread is not intended as a witch hunt against any individual player as such, We all have our opinions about the quality of some players. But it is blindingly obvious that something is not right behind the scenes in training. Why are players brought through from the academy never given a chance at Stanley? why are players like GTF just left on the bench, Brought on as a last 10 minutes to try and nick a goal. What has happened to Chris Eagles ? I know he is supposed to off dealing with family matters but even prior to that he hardly featured, Too many players are not getting a fair chance in the first team, Is the moral low among the players? If I was a player who kept getting overlooked I would be asking why. This team has not clicked in the league games, maybe some of them think they are too god for this league. We can not keep ignoring the indefensible. I know 3 or 4 wins will push us up the table butI can't see where these wins are coming from. The team lacks a killer instinct.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote