Thread: What a rip off
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 14:21   #17
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: What a rip off

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxermum View Post
Less,you have the right to your opinion,as do I.How do you know that my thread IS'OF NO USE TO THE SITE,THE LOCAL COMMUNITY OR USERS OF MOBILITY SCOOTERS' especially as you admit, you don't use One?.If it is of no use,why the hell do you keep commenting,and defending said Company?
Have you got shares in the place or some family connection,which makes you REPEATEDLY jump to their defence?.Kettle and pot jump to mind,reading YOU last post.Tell me,What USE TO THE SITE, LOCAL COMMUNITY Is YOUR rant about Retlaw?(and me for that matter)..
Read it again and explain to me what good will it do
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxermum View Post
Oh dear,got a puncture on my mobility scooter.Rang millers,new inner tube, fitted.. £60!!... bought inner tube....less than £10, got someone to fit it...total cost... £20... MILLERS..RIP Off!, NEVER GO THERE...RIP OFF MERCHANTS....
The answer is there, I have said I don't yet use one I also want to be able to choose from where I buy one, I hope when the day comes Millers is still there for me to choose to use them if I wish to.

I keep commenting because I keep being asked questions it would be rude not to reply (almost as rude as shouting and swearing in a thread).

No shares, no family connections just a heartfelt wish for fair play, very easy to call them, very difficult for them to come on here and defend themselves against such a biased opinion.

Well, a rant about Retlaw? Nah, you haven't yet seen me rant about Retlaw nor are you likely to unlike him I have no need, I just point out a few of his imperfections.

As for yourself again read my first post:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
But are they a rip off?
You were lucky enough to be in a position where you could get the part and repair done for £20.
Was it done as a favour? A mate of yours doing the job without overheads, not charging tax & VAT?
Not everyone can be that lucky, they have to rely on a prompt & professional service to get them mobile again.
I hope this minor problem of a puncture is the worst problem you have with your mobility scooter, however, what if something more serious or technical was to go wrong with it? Would your mate be able to provide the parts and know how needed to get you mobile or would you turn to a company that has been there for years serving the needs of folk such as you?
Perhaps you judge them too harshly?
Hardly a rant?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote