Thread: What a rip off
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2016, 20:15   #40
dotti34

Re: What a rip off

I woke up this morning full of the joys of Spring (or rather Summer as it is here), made a cup of caffeine and sat down ready to start the day with my regular perusal of AccyWeb. I normally enjoy the subjects discussed – and like to put my bob’s worth in when I feel I have something to contribute, I like reading the results of AccyX’s treasure hunts, have a laugh with (not ‘at’) the comedians on the site (and there are quite a few who make me smile, many thanks to them) and so on and so forth. In other words I really enjoy being a member of this ‘family’.

However, today I am more than a little disappointed at the direction this particular thread has taken. Instead of the friendly banter that often crops up when posters to a thread disagree on a subject (and we ARE all entitled to our own opinion) this time it appears that an unwelcome element has crept in that is neither amusing nor worthy of AccyWeb members. So consider yourselves all told off (and I’m old so I can do that).

Like DinG writes, it IS the season to be jolly, and it’s (supposedly) a time of good cheer and kindness to each other, so let’s get on with it!!!!!

And Turtle, while I can understand your feelings PLEASE, PLEASE reconsider – you really are a very important member of the Accrington Web family. Please don’t leave us.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote