View Single Post
Old 31-12-2016, 22:28   #40
Chimer
Senior Member+

Re: 2016/17 Prediction League; Game 23 v Crewe Alexandra (away)

Keeping The Faith Brings Rewards At Last

You've finally got the message ... fewer people went for a Stanley win that didn't, so guess what happened . Apparently it may not have been the greatest goal, but who cares ....

Two maxis resulted , going to TomD and Smobile, who moved in lock step from 18th and 19th to 11th and 12th respectively. 5 others got 4 points, including Kiwi John and Accybeme, lifting them 3 points clear of OssyKid and MonkeyHanger who are now tied 3rd. So KJ is our New Year leader on countback, ABM 2nd.

Cashman, AndyD and Dav007 were the other 4 pointers, moving up from 20th=, 22nd and 23rd to 17th, 18th and 19th. 7 others got 3 points (I am allowing LongLostSon's entry timed at 1501 on the grounds that it must have got to me in Pompey at least a minute sooner than it made it up to Accy ). The only impacts on the Top Ten were Mab moving above Yerself and AccyMad into 6th, and Leylandii squeezing into 10th at the expense of Jim's Lad.

Anyway, enough of this with the next game less than 2 days away . Roll on the MonkeyHangers, Stanley are back (we hope). A win will take us above them , above either Morecambe or Crewe (but not both) as they're playing each other, and possibly above Orient and/or Mansfield. But I guess I'd better forecast another defeat as it worked today .

And Happy New Year to all followers of the Weeklyish Drivel (for episode 300, tune in on Monday).

On Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL 31 Dec 16.doc (96.0 KB, 4 views)