View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 21:30   #32
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Hartlepool match thread (H)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Grounder View Post
Very cruel Shaker......but...Explains why you don't post on here very often anymore. As for the game......... Stanley continue to be good until the final third......As to league 2 this year, it's the poorest standard I can remember in recent years. Carlisle probably best of a bad bunch. The best footballing side are Portsmouth who continue to under perform against the poor sides they play each week. I think there are at least 2 poorer sides than Stanley this year, but our inability to convert chances is my biggest worry and surely our bad luck can't go on forever?

Bad luck , is for sure an indefinable and elusive element ,, but whatever it is it can in no way be connected with, or used as an excuse for the under-performance of a Football team !.
How it can possibly be linked to abysmal defending and the lack of the most basic skills needed to control, pass and strike a ball so apparent in our team of the moment is surely a futile exercise !.
Attention to these elements and not whether good fortune is smiling on our Club or not would
surely be of more value to their future efforts ?.
It grieves me to see that my opinions seem to mirror those of a Jeremiah...and I hope that I never come across as a prophet of doom ....

KTF....I'm trying to!.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote