Thread: Sean Mc
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 19:25   #871
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Sean Mc

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep the faith View Post
QUOTE:One or two adore the ground he treads upon, others actively dislike him (can't think why though ?)...

QUOTE: (8/7/11) Post# 1 This thread...................I hope he​ falls flat on his face at Stockport ! Money grabber !! What happened to a footballer​s dreams of wanting to get to the highest they could go? But no , drop a league for a few extra pounds! No loyalty to the fans , the club and especially​ John and Jimmy! He was a nothing before and a nothing now! Good riddance!!

Hes really annoyed me since we gave him his break and would rather go down a league for money !! Tbh , Stockport must be delerious ! In my honest opinion he really isn't that good of a player! He got goals last season but most of time he looked like he could be assed and cost us MASSIVELY in the playoffs!!

Just to jog your memory Yonmon!
People are still quoting my attempt to post a short measure of subtle irony I see !...and this time slightly out of context ?.

Even In my dotage I can well remember the many slurs aimed in Sean's direction,, some of which you list here, and on this occasion my ageing, yet moderately efficient memory does not need to be jogged one little bit to recall these posts with which I did not concur one little bit !.

I thought that I had outlined my position, when I stated quite honestly that it is not within my makeup to 'slate' as Baldy termed it Sean, or anyone else, usually being able to moderate my thinking to avoid stooping to this negative and unproductive behaviour.

But if this forum still allows one to outline an opinion, whether for or against some topic relating to Accrington Stanley's Officials, Ground, Players, Fans, or any other facet relating to it, then like you or any other user of it's threads, I really would like to continue making my, if at times quirky, contribution to these.

KTF.... and a Happy New Year !.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web