Thread: Bastien Hery
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 12:36   #28
Chrisr
Full Member+

Re: Bastien Hery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
I know. Some players fit - others don't. Would have understood if he got a chance and didn't perform. However to sign a player then have to pay him to go ........ don't get it.
We could say that about several players who have passed through the club. I think it is a fair question to put to Coley or Jimmy. I can't believe the players that we have just let go are worse than any of the current squad. The question of management selection is rearing it's head again. We had a good spirited game yesterday and got a point against a top 6 team. Last season we would have played them off the park and won easily. Whist I enjoyed the game and the new players we can still improve. I don't believe we have got a great deal of time to put a serious run together. wins are needed, Draws are ok. losses like we have suffered are unacceptable. we are better than that. The league table does not lie. we have had a lot of bad luck and we have lost games we shouldn't but we have to keep pushing on or are we happy to be just a league 2 also ran club? If the loan players we have perform as well as we have seen so far and get to play in position regularly then we can turn thing around quickly.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote