View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 22:40   #31
Chimer
Senior Member+

Re: 2016/17 Prediction League; Game 27 v Notts Count (home)

Shirley Some Mistake, Gladys?

But no, that really was a 2-0 Stanley win and 6 expert predictors took the max 5 points as a result . Not many dramatic changes to the table though, as 11 others took 4 and 6 more 3 , leaving only 2 sitting on the fence , and just 1 thinking gloomy thoughts despite the refreshment of the squad over the window.

Which means only 26 of us played this week, which is a bit disappointing really ……

Anyway, the 6 “experts” – Kiwi John, remaining top of the pile but with a 2 point lead now over Accybeme, with AccyMad next closest 7 further back. MikeA, up from 9th to 7th, NigeB, 20th to 17th, me , 28th to 27th, Stevie R, 30th to 29th – and JimsLad, who I now understand is really called Shirley but prefers to be known as Gladys , the big mover, up from15th to 10th=.

Div3North’s 4 points made him the other new entry to the Top Ten, also at 10th=, so there are 11 in the Top Ten this week, meaning just 1 drops out, that being Yerself who fell from 8th to 16th, not having been heard from since the MonkeyHangers game on 2nd Jan – hopefully nothing wrong there?

So it’s roll on Pompey, having a bit of a bad spell at the moment , with some local pressure on Cooky , which I’m sure we wouldn’t want to make any worse – would we? Damn right we would! On Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL 4 Feb 17.doc (96.0 KB, 12 views)