View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 21:04   #1
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Hoi! Accrington Observer

I guess the Accrington Observer is now rattling in its death throes,when this is one of their selling headlines……

REVEALED: The worst grot spots in the borough for dog fouling - Accrington Observer

Then again..I suppose you can’t have a headline that reads like this…

’REVEALED..non story..40% decrease in reported dog poop in Hyndburn’

However, contrary to everyone else on the planet, someone who was a labour councillor 40 years ago, reckons dog poop is worse than ever and you dog owners are to blame….this is despite facts and evidence showing the opposite….
But even he thinks it’s a waste of time reporting it to the current council because ‘he doesn’t think anything will happen’

And he’s probably right! In 5 years 1100 reports of dog fouling…. roughly 4 lumps of dog poop a week in the whole of Hyndburn and the council can’t cope!

So what chance have the poor sods from Huncoat, one councillor who spends most of his time either asleep or on photo shoots in other wards and one councillor who lives so far away that he observes his constituents through a telescope

Fury as '100 tonnes' of waste dumped on popular dog walking site - Accrington Observer

I’m reliably informed that this will cost around £56000 to remove, the council wont pay, neither will the land owners…and the police (as usual when it’s nothing to do with motoring) ain’t got a clue whodunnit….guess you half-dingles will have to suck it up (and breathe it in during the coming summer months), because one of your councillors is having photo ops with Jonesy, and the other is stargazing at the Harwood inbreds

But hey…the Accrington Observer…..finger on the pulse of local issues *spits*