View Single Post
Old 23-02-2005, 16:22   #12
Chelle

Re: We Need Someone Who can play Piano

Hi Thomas,
I know enough about Liam because I know him from college, he was an ex-member of our band - Established. However, we refused to let him re-join basically because we do not need him & he tried taking over by attempting to kick out one of our best members - who also plays piano & sings btw. BTW LIAM our group is getting somewhere we have at least 2 albums worth of tracks to record, that SURPRISE we have written by ourselves, and as for the stupid INSULTING email you sent to the band's email address, it was pathetic.. and for one, you do not have any rights at all to any of our lyrics/melodies we wrote even when you were 'in' the band as you never contributed to either. So I don't know where you got that idea from. And btw, don't tell me to tell you whatever I wanna say to your face because for a start, I was stood right in front of you when you were probably writing that message pathetically in Open Access 2. Also, if you do have a manager then why do you only have an audition, you haven't been signed yet, since when did they agree to sign anybody on before even hearing them? Get your facts right before saying something - we ARE getting somewhere. We actually have a manager,unlike some, AND our OWN tracks. Ben & Thomas - advise you to collaborate together - forget the control freak. YOU CALL TWO PEOPLE A GROUP? IT'S A DUET DIPSTICK. And where is it exactly you are going? Mars?

P.S. He's a liar.

Last edited by Chelle; 23-02-2005 at 16:25.
Chelle is offline   Reply With Quote