View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 20:43   #111
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Re: Blackburn road - in front of town hall.

Labour accuse Tories of stirring up negativity over new town square - Accrington Observer

Oh dear…who is this internet tory back bencher ‘stirring up internet land’?

As I pointed out a few posts ago there are precious few supporters of this white elephant, doubt if anyone in Hyndburn (apart from supermoderator) needs a politician of any persuasion to tell you that you are a grade 1 nitwit! (Oh and btw supermoderator…the argument that spending 500k of our money to get 1500k from a fund is a win..... is complete hogwash. Spending 500k of our money on crud is a waste no matter which way you look at it)

I kinda recall ol’ mossy back in the day ‘stirring up internet land’ pretty much on a daily basis when he was seeking election…daily posts slagging off Britcliffe, the failings of the tories etc..etc..ad nauseum. I also recall him heading up a facebook group (on the internet land thingy), that banned all and sundry who dared attempt to debate him, resulting in the growth of an alternative group and the death knell of his own.

A recent ‘internet land’ post from him bemoans that the above report is a ‘minor spat’ that should be ignored by reporters because there are more important things to report on….totally agree mate..

How about..erm..waste collections, fly tipping, town centre benches, town centre drug and alcohol issues, or even…Just what kind of events have you got planned for this new ‘event square’?

The only time any of our incumbent labour councillors actually engage on the ‘internet land’ is against the ill informed, those who cannot string a sentence together, or the kind of person who voted remain because they go on 18-30 holidays to Tenerife!

Cowards and blowhards..the lot of them....God forbid that they engage with those that can give cogent arguments