View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 12:36   #59
Lord Stiffupperlip

Re: Un-buzz them there Bees !...a Barnet thread !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny View Post
I thought we would have used all 3 subs too as I feel sure the players legs would be aching , it be like running in sand.
We've added a few good players to the squad lately, but Coley seems reluctant to let any of them get a chance & rarely makes more than 1 substitution per game.
With the exception of Beckles, absent through suspension, yesterdays team was his usual go-to starting 11.
The first half illustrated the deficiencies that have plagued us all season. Barnet controlled midfield & we rarely got out of our own half.
The few occasions we were effective were breaks down the wing, either from Donacien or Clare but when this did happen, no one followed up from midfield to help.
Barnet, on the other hand, attacked as a unit & always had men running into space to make themselves available for the next pass.
Noor Husin is supposed to be a creative midfielder, yet despite scoring on his debut, has barely featured.
Edwards has also been impressive when I've seen him play, but rarely gets a look in.
As for the new Portuguese lad, the season's going to be over before we ever see him play a game.
Perhaps the fact that our 'mom' award ALWAYS goes to a defender, says everything!
Lord Stiffupperlip is offline   Reply With Quote